4. Georgia State (25 9, 17 1 Sun Belt): The Panthers lost most of their roster but bring back perhaps the best backcourt of all mid major teams. Hunter (19.3 ppg) return, and Georgia State adds Louisville transfer Kevin Ware. The Panthers narrowly missed the NCAA tournament last season despite dominating the Sun Belt Conference narrowly falling to Louisiana Lafayette 82 81 in an overtime thriller in the league tournament final. If they can establish stability in the frontcourt, they'll likely be tournament bound. And great guard play is the perfect recipe for upsets come March.
majors with Cinderella potential in 2014
Just missed: Murray State, Green Bay, New Mexico State, Florida Gulf Coast, Iona, UC Irvine, UC Santa Barbara, Toledo, Stephen F. Austin, Tulsa, Wofford.
2. Harvard (27 5, 13 1 Ivy League): Tommy Amaker has instituted a Gonzaga like effect with his Crimson teams. Meaning their sustained regular season success and their wins in the NCAA tournament no longer give them a Cinderella vibe. That was the case in Harvard's "upset" of No. 5 seed Oklahoma in the 2014 NCAA tournament, an outcome many predicted, a Prada Backpack Outfit
3. Northern Iowa (16 15, 10 8 Prada Iphone Case
Mercer stunning Duke. Dayton reaching the Elite Eight. UConn winning the national championship. Surprises define the NCAA tournament, and perhaps none are more memorable than when mid major schools knock off the marquee programs.
, USA TODAY Sports
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs guard Raheem Appleby returns in 2014 15.(Photo: Beth Hall, USA TODAY Sports)
Georgia State Panthers guard Ryan Harrow (55) is defended under Prada Bags 2017 Collection the basket by Louisiana Lafayette Ragin Cajuns guard Elfrid Payton (2) and guard Bryant Mbamalu (0) in the second half in the championship game of the Sun Belt Conference college basketball tournament at Lakefront Arena. Louisiana Lafayette defeated Georgia State 82 81.(Photo: Crystal LoGiudice, USA TODAY Sports)
5. Cleveland State (21 12, 12 4 Horizon League): Experience is a key ingredient to tournament success, and the Vikings have it. Cleveland State returns six of its top seven scorers from a team that won 10 of its last 11 games to close out the regular season, led by guard Bryn Forbes (15.6 ppg). The Horizon League won't be an easy conference to win, but if the Vikings can reach the NCAA tournament, they could make some noise. The Vikings potentially can feature five or six double figure scorers each night.
1. Louisiana Tech (29 8, 13 3 C USA): Southern Mississippi's loss could be Louisiana Tech's biggest gain. Tennessee hired the Eagles' Donnie Tyndall as its new coach, not Tech's Michael White. The Bulldogs last year had one of the country's top scoring offenses (81 points a game to rank 15th last year). Alex Hamilton (14.5 ppg), Raheem Appleby (11.2 ppg) and Kenneth "Speedy" Smith (7.7 assists a game) make up one of the nation's best perimeter trios. The Bulldogs tied with Southern Miss for the regular season title but were upset by Tulsa in the title game. This year, with White entering his fourth season and a healthy Appleby, Louisiana Tech seems poised for a breakout season.
year after the Crimson upset No. 3 seed New Mexico. Harvard returns its core in the backcourt, led by do everything guard Siyani Chambers and Wesley Saunders. In the frontcourt, 6 9 freshman Chris Egi should make an immediate impact after choosing Harvard over Marquette and Florida. With an upgraded non conference schedule, there's even a chance Harvard could notch an at large bid if it doesn't win the Ivy League.
MVC): Wichita State's stranglehold on Missouri Valley competition seems likely to continue. But if any MVC team is going to challenge the Shockers, it could well be the Panthers. Led by 6 8 senior Seth Tuttle (15.4 ppg, 8.1 Prada Satchel
And now's the time for the yearly hunt for the next Cinderella to begin. Mid major teams that are projected preseason top 25 teams Wichita State and Gonzaga also were excluded.
rpg), Northern Iowa brings back the bulk of its roster, plus Virginia transfer Paul Jesperson. Ben Jacobson knows how to coach a Cinderella squad, and this is his best team since the 2010 team stunned top overall seed Kansas in the NCAA tournament. UNI runs a methodical, well balanced offense that has never been easy to guard.
Hv Polo Clothing Sale
Lacoste Polo Shirts Online Uk
Lacoste Sport Slim Polo Shirt Mens
Prada Handbags Replica
Original Prada Handbags
Fred Perry Polo Dress
Prada Sunglasses New Collection
Prada Crossbody Nylon Bag
Prada Sunglasses Blue Frame
Prada Iphone 7 Plus
Prada Backpack Brown
Prada Cahier Velvet Shoulder Bag
Prada Sunglasses For Ladies
Lacoste New Collection 2018
Handbag Prada Original Price